Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Items can be sold from Teespring.

I see a lot of people selling Leggings and Pillows. When I tried to create an item I can't seem to find any Pillow canvass to put on my design on. I need some advice/help with this. :)

Answers

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    edited May 2017
    Hey @Elijah John Yarra! Homeware products (pillows, canvases, etc) and leggings are offered during specific periods of time (as we're testing the products)—we'll keep you updated when they're available again via the forum. Click here to learn how to start selling hats right now. Any more questions let us know! ;)

• Hey @Elijah John Yarra! Homeware products (pillows, canvases, etc) and leggings are offered during specific periods of time (as we're testing the products)—we'll keep you updated when they're available again via the forum. Click here to learn how to start selling hats right now. Any more questions let us know! ;)

When I can again sell leggings?
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @RuslanZagitov - right now we are looking for a new leggings stock provider. We'll announce when this product is available again for sale. Thanks!