Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do my customers get an automated email after buying?!

When people buy t-shirt from my comping in Teespring do they get an automated email after buying? saying something like thanks for buying and some details about the shipping or something like that? and if you can please provide me with the email they get ? if not what i can do about that ?

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @JamesBill ! Yes buyers get a confirmation email when they make a purchase and when their order is being printed/delivered. The confirmation email includes: order number, product details/cost, delivery address, and expected delivery date. The second email notifies the buyer their order is in production and will be delivered soon.

• Thanks @Kate Shoaf, I just wanna know when i have a successful t-shirt i see a message option beside the comping that i can use to contact the buyer, If i didn't contact the buyer would that be okay i mean can i just leave the support to Teespring ?
    If yes what's the benefit of me contacting the buyer? sorry LOL but I'm new here on teespring, THANKS :)
    Yes @JamesBill you can leave the support to Teespring. In the future you may want to contact your buyers to offer them new designs/discount codes, etc. Learn more here: https://community.teespring.com/blog/5-ways-to-use-teesprings-buyer-messaging-tool/
  • Necesito ayuda, por favor, comprime hace algunas semanas y el pago está reflejado en mi tarjeta pero la página no me envía ningún correo de confirmación de la compra. 
    Comienzo a dudar de que llegue lo que pedí a mi hogar. 
    Ayudaaaaaaaaaa :( :( 

Hola @ariadna melendez - tu pedida es de Lucas the Spider no? Te paso tu numero de confirmación por mensaje privado. Cualquier duda contacta nuestro equipo de atención cliente usando [email protected] Gracias!