Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Store Fronts

I think I might have gotten ahead of myself. I created and added several products. Then after about 30 or so products, I thought I need to group them as I saw it was getting to be a lot. Then I saw that you should make storefronts to categorize your products basically. So for each set of products I should make a different storefront right? This is how you put things into categories here?  Also, the products that I have already added, can they now be moved over to the storefronts, or do I have to remake them in each storefront? 
I hope I made sense.  Thank you for your help. 

Answers

• Store front is like your normal store, if you have different niches then for every niche you need a different store. You cannot put your campaigns in categories but you can arrange them by many different options! When you create a storfront then in products option you just add campaigns that you already created, there is no need to create your campaigns again.

I hope i answered all of your questions. If i haven't or you have more then just reply and i will do my best to answer it!

Jerry