Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA Take down IMPORTANT

I found another 2 campaigns of my stolen work and i have filled out the take down notice but i know it will take a long time before it will be taken down and the campaign will finish and he will get paid for it!!

Can you please take it down ASAP. We have this problem every week, this design gets uploaded every other day. I am tired of loosing sales from this thief!
Here are the links:

https://teespring.com/shop/DODGE-DEMON-LOGO-9?aid=marketplace&tsmac=marketplace&tsmic=search

and another one:

https://teespring.com/shop/DODGE-DEMON-LOGO-s?aid=marketplace&tsmac=marketplace&tsmic=search

I also will need all his contact info because i will pursue this much further!! I will sue him even if it is in china!!#

Thanks!

Jerry D
Tagged:

Comments

• One more thing, is this the real Teespring or a fake??

https://www.ebay.com/usr/teespring_inc?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
  • I recently discovered whereas you can report the issue to the DOJ if they are in another country or USA: https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ccips/reporting-computer-internet-related-or-intellectual-property-crime
    Department of Justice - US
    REPORTING COMPUTER, INTERNET-RELATED, OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CRIME

• Thank you very much. I am so fed up with it that I will pursue this thief until I will have everything he owns. The worst part about is that teespring takes days and most of the time I have to redo the dmca or post here. Hopefully this one will be dealt with quickly!!!

@Kate Shoaf please don't let me down, if you don't want to lose the sales he/she have then transfer the sales to my account and I will accept the price he/she have. I know the price is lower then mine but it is still OK. I can sign whatever you want.

I just don't want him to make money of off my hard work and if campaign finishes then he will get away with my money because TS will print it.

Thanks

Jerry D.
  • Here's more information that may come in handy:
    Criminal Copyright Infringement:  Copyright infringement is a felony punishable
    by up to three years’ imprisonment and a $250,000 fine under 17 U.S.C. § 506(a)
    and 18 U.S.C. § 2319 where a defendant willfully reproduces or distributes at
    least ten copies of one or more copyrighted works with a total retail value of
    more than $2,500 within a 180‐day period. The maximum penalty rises to five
    years’ imprisonment if the defendant also acted “for purposes of commercial
    advantage or private financial gain.” Misdemeanor copyright infringement
    occurs where the value exceeds $1,000 or where the defendant willfully violated
    any of the exclusive rights “for purposes of commercial advantage or private
    financial gain.” 

Pre‐Release Criminal Copyright Infringement: Pre‐release piracy, i.e., willful
    infringement “by the distribution of a work being prepared for commercial
    distribution, by making it available on a computer network accessible to
    members of the public, if such person knew or should have known that the work
    was intended for commercial distribution,” is a felony punishable by up to three
    years’ imprisonment and a $250,000 fine under 17 U.S.C. § 506(a)(1)(C) and 18
    U.S.C. § 2319(d). The maximum penalty rises to five years’ imprisonment if the
    defendant also acted “for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial
    gain.”

Department of Justice - US
    REPORTING COMPUTER, INTERNET-RELATED, OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CRIME

• Thanks!!
    The campaigns are still up and running and this morning I found another one, here is the link:
    https://teespring.com/shop/DODGE-DEMON-LOGO-12
    And I think it's the same person, I just want to see his face when he gets the letter from my lawyer!!

@Kate Shoaf @Kim Assawawongkasem 
    @Megan Yates

Thank you
    Jerry D
  • Campaigns are still up and running!! It's been over 24 hours already since i reported them and still no action! I don't think they work on Sunday and these campaigns will finish and thief will get paid!! He is using the system, He starts campaigns just before the weekend to finish in 3 days and he knows by the time i see them and report them it will be too late!

@teespring please don't let me down on this one!!

Thanks
    Jerry
  • 48 hours after reporting campaigns just passed, this is ridiculous!!! From now on I will be sending DMCA take downs to your Hosting provider!! You can even protect artist that you MAKE A LIVING of off!!!

I sent emails everywhere i can, ipescalation, legal, campaigns and not even one person responded!!

There is 11 hours in those campaigns left and thief is going to get paid, he definitely made few sales because he is on the first page!!!

I am fuming!!!!!

Jerry
  • Internet Sales
    If you suspect products for sale on the Internet are counterfeit or pirated, you can report your suspicions to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) via an electronic complaint form at:
  • Hey @cool_digs, can you please show me the original campaign that these copycats >> /DODGE-DEMON-LOGO-9? / /DODGE-DEMON-LOGO-s? are copied from? Then I can provide the further assistance. 
  • Hey @cool_digs, thanks for your report. If you have submitted the IP claim forms properly, our IP team will take them down asap. After checking the orders, those copycat campaigns have not been making any sales so far. Don't worry!
  • @Kim Assawawongkasem thanks, but its almost 72 hours since i reported it. i will need all the info for the thief that stole my art.

Also I am still waiting for the inffor the other campaigns that I reported, it's been 3 weeks and no response from legal department.

Thanks
  • @Kim Assawawongkasem @Kate Shoaf can you please help me and get these campaigns offline, it's been 80 hours since I reported them.

Thanks

Jerry
  • @Kate Shoaf @Kim Assawawongkasem thanks, it's been sorted out for now.

Jerry
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for letting us know @cool_digs - apologies for the delay, but we've been combatting a lot of copycats recently! As I mentioned we did set up some measures this week to prevent these accounts from launching numerous campaigns so that should cut down on some of this behavior.