Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Profits wrongly calucalted

I noticed that for direct sales i had the profits were wrongly calculated, I have at least 6 campaigns that it happened to and i reported it thru report an issue but i only got one email acknowledging it and for the rest i didn't get anything so i don't even know what the case numbers are for it.

I double checked the route these people took on the teespring website and it shows that they went straight to my campaign and bought an item and left. Google analytics and facebook pixel are showing the same thing. I don't want to post screenshots of it here, @Kate Shoaf can you please check if you got all the "report issue" emails from me.

Also i am still waiting for information from legal department about the copyright case, I still need the contact info and how much money he made from my design. It's been about 2 weeks now since my first email.

Thanks

Jerry D.

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    edited November 2017
    Hey Jerry - we're working on fixing the analytics issues. If a CPO is applied, usually the source updates once the campaign ends. There have been cases where a sale appears as direct but in the backend, our team can see that a promocode was applied or the sale came from Teespring Marketing for example. You can also ask support to double check the "rev share / CPO" source in the backend of the campaign if it doesn't autocorrect once the campaign ends (I know this is not ideal but our backend is accurate). If you filled out the form usually cases are reviewed within 48 working hours - you filled out the form here correct? >> https://community.teespring.com/answers/filing-an-intellectual-property-claim/ If you're having trouble finding a resolution you can also reach out to [email protected] 
  • Hi @Kate Shoaf all of my analytics(google, pixel) shows that i have sales coming in as direct and Teespring was showing it as well but it changed since i notified you of the issues. I always check after the campaign is finished and my profits are ready to be payed out.

I don't want to be that asshole( i am) that is constantly here and complains a lot about everything but it is a lot of money. If i go to TS analytics and i click on all runs then nothing adds up. I will double check it again.

About the response to IP claims: I just want the contact information for the person that stole my design and i have been patiently waiting for a long time. I don't want to spam you with emails but i really need that info!

I appreciate Teespring for giving me a platform to sell my art, I already changed my review on trustpilot because i can see  a positive change and i hope it stays that way.

Thanks
    Jerry D

Hey @cool_digs - despite what the pixel and your user analytics say - the actual sales should be accurate and correct CPOs applied in our backend :( we are working on fixing it though (very soon hopefully!). I can double check a campaign for you if you send me a message with the campaign URL.

I'll follow up on the IP claim for you. Cheers 
    @cool_digs Jill from IP said the last time you guys were in contact was Oct 29th and all your claims have been handled up to date. 
  • The claims are fine but I sent them emails about getting the information (contact info, name and how much money he made) from my stolen art. I sent emails to [email protected] and @campaign and the last one I sent was on the 3rd.