Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should I do now?

I'm getting this pop-up message - (Campaign Error. You have reached the campaign limit for your tier. )
What does it mean?

What should I do now?
Tagged:

Comments

• zafar Hossainzafar Hossain Teespring Team
    Hi Kazi

We are experiencing load issues on our site due to some spam behavior and we are working to contain the issue. We have temporarily set the limit for new sellers to 100 campaigns unless they have reached a minimum sales threshold of 10 sales. Please be patient and we'll update you as soon as something changes. If you have met the sales threshold, you should not be affected.

• Hey! Assalamualikum,@zafar Hossain bro! Thanks for the reply. As a newbie I've designed some tees just to see what happens next and thought I'll delete those later. But now I came to know that those can't be deleted anymore. Actually, Those designs are craps but nothing at all and they have acquired my 100 campaign limit too, Which I didn't know. My actual designed tees are regretting now. What to do? Just feeling demotivated!
  • zafar Hossainzafar Hossain Teespring Team
    Hi @Kazi
    Walaikum Ussalam. 
    You do not worry about the 100 upload limit now. We uplifted the rule. Upload as many as you want but of course quality design from now on.