Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give me a DATE and an HONEST ANSWER !

Hi, this is NOT a rant thread. I decided to go full time on teespring a week ago or so. Designing is my main thing. I rely on this. And since 1 week, there are numerous problems like site is SLOW especially the DESIGN LAUNCHER and I saw couple of payout issues and one guy didnt receive payment even after 2 weeks. I can't have problems like that. 7 days is understandable buy not 2 weeks. Even I can face the issue like him.

I am trying to upload new designs but I CANNOT!

More over DESIGN LAUNCHER is SLOW as HELL. Its stuck on amazonaws above the taskbar . Pic attached. It takes around 3-4 mins to land on the designing page and and when we select the design launcher, we land on a page to select pillow, phone case, apparel etc but that page is also very slow. The mockups are not appearing.  I cleared cookies and everything but same thing.

Teespring is a big well known brand. You guys should immediately get on the problem. How come even after 1 week I am still having problem with the design launcher page acting like slowpoke?

Your technical team should be able to fix this within max 3-4 days but 1 week?

I need a solution and an honest answer for the fix or an ETA on this. Only then I can proceed in teespring!

Cheers,
Mainak

Comments

• edited November 2017
    When can I get a reply? Design launcher is still very slow! :( @zafar Hossain
  • Sai AekaSai Aeka Teespring Team
    Hi Mainak,

Thanks for deciding to go with Teespring full time and we appreciate your business. Payouts are very subjective and the reason they sometimes get delayed is more due the error from the Seller. You can find details on how to get fast payouts here : https://community.teespring.com/blog/faster-payouts-with-teespring/
    Regards,
    Sai
  • Sai Aeka said:
    Hi Mainak,

Thanks for deciding to go with Teespring full time and we appreciate your business. Payouts are very subjective and the reason they sometimes get delayed is more due the error from the Seller. You can find details on how to get fast payouts here : https://community.teespring.com/blog/faster-payouts-with-teespring/
    Regards,
    Sai
    Thank you for clearing the payout info.  But what about the design launcher issue? Its taking 2-3 mins + to land on the page. And I am getting the amazonaws above the taskbar (pls see screenshot). Is there anything wrong? When will it be smooth like before?

Regards,
    Mainak
  • Sai AekaSai Aeka Teespring Team
    Mainak I believe the problem is resolved now but i will forward this info to the technical team as well. Also it will for sure be smooth like before just that we are working on some tech updates and features.
  • edited November 2017
    Sai Aeka said:
    Mainak I believe the problem is resolved now but i will forward this info to the technical team as well. Also it will for sure be smooth like before just that we are working on some tech updates and features.

Thanks again for the reply man. Hope the technical department fixes this asap! I can't wait for it to be smooth like before. :)

Cheers,
    Mainak