Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Teespring is VERY SLOW since yesterday. Stuck on Saving design.

edited October 2017 in Discussion
Hi, I tried to upload a campaign and at the final step, it was stuck on saving campaign. However I immediately got the mail of launching the campaign BUT the designs and images were NOT added in the campaign. Only the description was. So, I ended the campaign from the dashboard. And then launched it again and the URL was not available as I already used the same URL for the first time even tho I deleted it. Now, the same thing happened for the second time and I deleted the campaign again. Only descriptions came but no images and designs like the first time. Third time, I did the same and it is stuck on saving design for more than 15 minutes as I am writing this.

Stuck Screenshot: https://imgur.com/14ZrSbg

Site is also very slow and especially the design launcher. When can we expect a fix? I am not able to launch campaigns. :(

Regards,
Mainak

Comments

• Same for me. Hope they fix it soon.
  • zafar Hossainzafar Hossain Teespring Team
    Hello there, thanks for letting us the issue. Our engineers fixed the issue right away on that day. Let us know if you face any further issues. 
  • Hi, I am having the same problem on Nov 1, 2017.  Can I please get some help?

• Hello there, thanks for letting us the issue. Our engineers fixed the issue right away on that day. Let us know if you face any further issues. 
      Let us know? I just made another post today with detailed info and screenshot. How can I let you know in anyway more? :open_mouth:
      Also mailed to [email protected]
  • Sai AekaSai Aeka Teespring Team
    The problem has been resolved now, please do comment if this still persists.
  • edited November 2017
    Sai Aeka said:
    The problem has been resolved now, please do comment if this still persists.

The problem still persists for me, I am unable to get past designing a tee-shirt. I emailed [email protected] yesterday.
  • It wasnt fixed for me! It takes ages for it to save!
  • Need Help Having a problem On Opening The Teespring Launcher 
    Other Pages Open Perfectly Accept The Launcher Is there a problem on your site 
  • @Murad Eltaher, I just tried launching a canvas and there was no problem. Hope the site has been fixed now. 
  • Having the same issue. I don't think Teespring has done much to alleviate the problem. 
  • So sorry about the trouble.

please take a screen shot of the error message and email that to [email protected] and we will make sure our tech team gets on this right away.

• Same issue!! its been like this since yesterday. im stuck with saving design. tried different browser, same problem.