Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck on "Saving your design" prompt

Good day, everyone. I have this problem where, after finalizing all the details of the campaign, I get stuck at the "Saving your design" for an oddly long time. I'm talking over 10 minutes for a 400KB image upload, although (if it matters) I did use up the maximum available products. When I encountered it for the first time I thought it was just an internet issue on my end, so I closed the page and started another campaign - same issue.

Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Am I missing something vital?

Comments

• Same. The launcher is just not working. I sent them a support email.
  • Same here..after i click the launch button left it on overnight and it still said "saving your design"
  • zafar Hossainzafar Hossain Teespring Team
    Hello everyone, it was fixed that day. Hope, everyone is fine with uploading your designs.
  • Hello everyone, it was fixed that day. Hope, everyone is fine with uploading your designs.
    Saw this today. Thank you very much!
  • Hello everyone, it was fixed that day. Hope, everyone is fine with uploading your designs.
    Hi, I am able to upload designs but it keeps saying that it is still saving. Please help.