Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to love Teespring but it is the most confusing POD site I've ever used

Ive been selling designs on multiple POD sites for years. I don't understand this platform at all, it is very cumbersome and confusing. I also don't understand how it is that I have supposedly turned on all of the Teespring options for advertising and there seems to be absolutely zero traffic. When I first signed up here it was because I hear how it was integrated with Amazon.. then I got here and was told it wasn't but was working on it, then I read somewhere it IS.. but I go search see nothing, try to find out information. I feel like a dog chasing her tail here. Is there  ANYONE around that will CHAT with ME to explain this.. First week I sold 5 or six shirts I think, now absolutely NOTHING, no traffic no nothing for weeks.. Makes me wonder what is going on, I have over 127,000 followers on Facebook and have no issues selling on the other sites.. so what gives here. .. Is this integrated with Amazon or not? and what DOES that mean? Someone please tell me, I want to love this place in light of the fact that Amazon Merch has ignored my request for months... does anyone actually sell here? WHAT am I missing!?

Comments

• I'm really interested in what you find out about Amazon @Sparrow .  Good luck!
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hi @MaverickTiger & @Sparrow!

Welcome to Teespring. You can learn about Teespring Marketing + Boosted Network (Amazon, eBay, Wish, Walmart) in the Training Center. 

You can opt-in to these services within your Teespring account. If you have opted in you are automatically integrated. We select your campaigns to add to each platform (read more in the Boosted Network link above).

Keep in mind there is a CPO (cost per order) associated with sales through some of these services, however the CPO is applied ONLY if a sale is made (so there's no risk). Also, the CPO is applied to the order, not units; so if you have 1 order with 2 units sold, the CPO would only be applied once. Learn more about free/paid marketings services here

Once you read through the FAQs please let me know if you have any questions. 
  • Kate, I have been opted in since I signed up for everything from what I can tell and I see ZERO traffic
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Sparrow - opt-in doesn't guarantee placement; for example, we prioritize campaigns with at least 1 unit sale for listing first.  Make sure you've optimized your campaigns for SEO. Also be sure to select a goal of 1 for your campaigns and comply with listing requirements for Boosted Network explained in FAQs here. I can see you're already making sales, don't give up :)