Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glow-in-the-dark Printing

How do I become eligible to add Glow-in-the-dark printing on my t-shirts?  I see other sellers are able to design with that option...how can I qualify to do that?

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hi @Liane Harrold! Right now we are offering GITD campaigns to managed accounts (sellers with over 25k+ units sold in last 12 months). GITD campaigns require a minimum of 10 unit sales to go to print and also require manual setup from our end (so it's not something that can be offered on a large scale at this time). 
  • Hi @Liane Harrold! Right now we are offering GITD campaigns to managed accounts (sellers with over 25k+ units sold in last 12 months). GITD campaigns require a minimum of 10 unit sales to go to print and also require manual setup from our end (so it's not something that can be offered on a large scale at this time). 
    Hi there,
    Sorry to revive this topic from 2017, but I couldn't find a more recent one. Is there any update on this matter? How to create GITD listings, if possible?

I found another reference that did not mention the 'managed account' criterium, only the minimum order amount.

I've only recently begun designing and selling (so I'm definitely not a 'managed account'), but I've already received some comments telling me that my designs would be great in GITD, hence my question. :)
  • @JitteGroothuis
    I'm so sorry but the process is still the same at this time and is not yet offer across the board for all sellers. 
  • @JitteGroothuis
    I'm so sorry but the process is still the same at this time and is not yet offer across the board for all sellers. 
    Too bad, but thanks for letting us know!
  • You're very welcome