Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Promotions

Hi, Can I add a promo ID to only certain items within a store (are they not individual campaigns)???? (i.e. Hoodies only)? I have all sorts of designs in my stores, but wanted to offer a "hoodie only" promo this weekend? When I add my code to a single URL (for one of my hoodies), that promo is being applied to all of my store products.
Tagged:

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Brooke J Savage -  below is more info on promotions. Right now you cannot limit the promotion to one product type, it can be applied to all products in the campaign. 

Keep in mind they were designed to work on the campaign level, so double check the links if you're directing people to stores with the discount code (ex. the code follows them to products within your store). https://community.teespring.com/training-center/teesprings-promotions/
  • I have the same question about promo codes for specific products only (like, for example, if we have last year's design line of whatever and wanted to discount them, but only discount "last year's design" products). Also, if we are advertising on Facebook and wanted to offer every new client 10% off, do we have to go in and edit EACH ACTIVE CAMPAIGN/PRODUCT, or is there a way to just add it once to the entire store so that when people click on that link their purchase will automatically be 10% off? 

Perhaps this is a separate topic (and I'm sure it is), but having the ability to actually categorize and organize things in our stores seems logical, and I'm just wondering why this is not an option? I have mugs next to tote bags, and the items are all mixed up in there. I would also like to be able to organize by features. It is also frustrating not to have the ability to physically place products in the order we want them when people come to the store.
  • zafar Hossainzafar Hossain Teespring Team
    Hi @Wendy Collinsworth For organizing stores / layout update it's simething we are looking into. 
    Good feedback!