Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DISABLE RIGHT CLICK COPY/SAVE IMAGE ABILITY

Why doesn't Teespring put a script in their web site disabling the ability for people to Right Click and copy/save images? It sure would help to prevent thieves from stealing designs so easily.

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @SharP some sellers save these images for their ads, so I don't think we wan't to get rid of them. Keep in mind you can report copycat campaigns - learn more here in the Teespring Policies section: https://community.teespring.com/answers/
  • SharP said:
    Why doesn't Teespring put a script in their web site disabling the ability for people to Right Click and copy/save images? It sure would help to prevent thieves from stealing designs so easily.
    Just FYI, that doesn't really stop anything. You can hit the 'print screen' button, open up MSPaint and hit Ctrl + V. Saves your whole screen. If people want to steal it bad enough they will. I had them do it on Amazon on another one of my accounts.