Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Customer satisfaction?

Is there a way to know that customers who bought my products have recieved them, or if they're still being shipped, or if there are any problems? I'm new to this website, and can't seem to find the area where I keep tabs on the people who have purchased from me. All I know is that I got a certain amount in profits, but I want to make sure that the customer is satisfied.

I know one is able to track their own personal orders, but I'm not a buyer, I'm a seller. How do I track a customer's order status?

Answers

• HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    Good question @Bettina Levy I love when sellers are concerned about the buyers' satisfaction. If any of your buyers has got any quality issue, our customer service team will take care of it offering them a reprint or refund till they're100% satisfied. Please click here for more information. 
    As a seller, if you want to know if your buyers are satisfy with the quality of your products, you can always ask them directly using our Teespring Message tool as shown below.
    We are not perfect, but I'll tell you that the quality of our products and our customer service stand out from the competition. :-)

• All I can say is that as a Seller who has yet to do a campaign, I have waited for TWO WEEKS for an answer from Customer Service,   Right now I have been waiting for 10 days.   I sent an email yesterday to the Director of Customer service... over 24 hours later.. NO RESPONSE.   Dreadful.