Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome new sellers! :)

Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
edited August 2017 in Discussion
Hello & welcome to the Teespring Forum! :)

This is a place to connect with other sellers, ask questions, exchange tips, and more. If you're just starting out please make sure to visit the Teespring Training Center and Blog - there's lots of information and tips to help you get started with Teespring. 

Check out these resources for some of our most common FAQs:

Success Stories - for those interested in learning about how people became successful using paid ads
Teespring Product Options - you can also learn about all the features/services available to you in this section
Designs - find answers to FAQs for design files/creating products
Niches - how to research/find top selling niches
Paid Ads - help getting started with Facebook ads
Organic promotion - promoting products without paid ads
Teespring Marketing Services - how we help you sell through the Teespring Marketplace + Integrations with Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc. 
Optimizing listings - to make them more searchable and easier to find for buyers

Tagged:

Comments

• HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    Hi @crumps2 Let us know if you have any questions or just visit our training center where you will find a lot of information about how to became a successful seller. 
  • Xin chào và chào mừng đến với Diễn đàn Teespring! :)

Đây là nơi để kết nối với người bán khác, đặt câu hỏi, trao đổi mẹo và hơn thế nữa. Nếu bạn mới bắt đầu, vui lòng ghé thăm Trung tâm Đào tạo Teespring và Blog - có rất nhiều thông tin và lời khuyên để giúp bạn bắt đầu với Teespring. 

Kiểm tra các tài nguyên này để biết một số Câu hỏi thường gặp phổ biến nhất của chúng tôi:

Câu chuyện thành công - dành cho những người quan tâm đến việc tìm hiểu cách mọi người thành công bằng cách sử dụng các quảng cáo trả tiền
    Teespring Product Options  - bạn cũng có thể tìm hiểu về tất cả các tính năng / dịch vụ có sẵn trong phần này
    Thiết kế - tìm câu trả lời cho Câu Hỏi Thường Gặp cho các tệp thiết kế / tạo ra sản phẩm
    Niches - làm thế nào để nghiên cứu / tìm các hố bán hàng đầu
    Quảng cáo được thanh toán - giúp bắt đầu với các quảng cáo trên Facebook Quảng cáo
    hữu cơ - quảng bá sản phẩm không có quảng cáo trả tiền
    Teespring Marketing Services - chúng tôi giúp bạn bán thông qua Thị trường Teespring như thế nào + Tích hợp với Amazon, eBay, Walmart ... 
    Tối ưu hóa danh sách - để giúp họ tìm kiếm và dễ tìm hơn cho người mua
    hello i'm beginner I want to know the price of printing teespring I want to know the price of the domain for me
  • hello i'm beginner I want to know the price of printing teespring I want to know the price of the domain for me
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @ThoDAS - you can learn more about product costs here: https://community.teespring.com/answers/how-much-do-products-cost/ currently we don't offer custom domains. 
  • Hey Haritz and Kate Shoaf! I am so glad to be on your team. I love the job you guys do! Do you happen to know when socks are coming back. I have a backlist of 50 people ready to order :-)
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @joeyC! Hoping for an update soon! Once they're back in stock you'll see the product in the launcher again ;) 
  • Hey @joeyC! Hoping for an update soon! Once they're back in stock you'll see the product in the launcher again ;) 
    Thank you for the update! I hope it's within a week. I have so many back orders. You have no idea how many people love the socks! I love TeeSpring. I have already sold 58 units! 
  • Hi, I'm Natch. I'm new here. Nice to meet you all : )
    Last night I tried uploading a design and started a campaign. However, I was not able to view my T-shirt design in the campaign page at all. I think I also had a problem in the saving stage. When I clicked the Launch button, I think it took too long than it should so I clicked refresh. In the end, my campaign appear with out my design. Is there anyway I can fix this problem?

Thank you in advance for all your answers : )
    P.S. My design is in teespring.com/wanna-see-my-face

• Okay I think I have solved the problem. It's probably an internet connection problem : )
  • First of all hello to everyone and I`m really excited to be starting this journey with you all. My name is Alvin and I like to go by the name Robbie. I am new and have a couple of questions. When I started uploading my designs and made my way through the process, I had to set my goals for the campaigns. Well I was hoping to finish my store front and learn a bit more on my marketing game plan before actually starting to try and sell.  Will my campaigns be removed if I have not sold anything yet ? Because I hoped to add more designs and fine tune my store look a bit. Also can we use a different email address for customers to see instead of my personal one?
  • zafar Hossainzafar Hossain Teespring Team
    Hi @Alvin_Clark welcome to Teespring! 
    Firstly, no problem you keep figuring out things you want to learn, our designs remain forever in the dashboard. We never charge until you make profit. You keep your 100% profit and we keep the base cost of the product.

Our training centre is made for you newbie friendly complete guide to get started.

Secondly, yes you can use different email address. Actually, we do not show your email address to anyone.

• Ok ! Thanks ! Talk to ya soon.
  • Please help I did not receive confirmation email to add PayPal address
  • zafar Hossainzafar Hossain Teespring Team
    Hi @Michael
    You do not need to add a payment method before you start selling. 
    You firstly make profit then you can add your Payment method from the Teespring Dashboard in "Payout" section. 

• Hi. am also new here too
  • Am not using android phone, am using small phone i mean jave phone will the web page work well
  • Hi!
    Just sold my first shirt today after 3 days of being on here. Not bad, considering I'm doing promoting using free resources right now. I just hope the buyer doesn't cancel or return. *fingers crossed*
  • Is it able to integrate a single campaign into a website? See answered question here regarding store integration:

https://forum.teespring.com/discussion/comment/722#Comment_722
  • Hola, ¿Quiero saber donde se coloca el  hashtag #BoostedEU dentro de una campaña o solo con estar unido a la red Boosted es suficiente? Saludos
  • Hello,
    I have launched my first product and would like to know how can I Share it with others.
    Also my products image is not shown through the link when I try to share. Can you please tell me what should I do.
  • edited January 23
    hi,
    I have designed more tshirt in teespring, but still now not sell any tshirt. what is the reason? can you to tell me. where to place tshirt to promote and sell and how to sell teespring tshirt on amazon also.
  • Hi Everyone!

I am new too.
    I have set my prices very low, because life is expensive enough.
    I really want my funny little dudes to bring you as much happiness as they do!

https://teespring.com/stores/emotion-doodles-store
  • HELLO ,
    I AM NEW IN TEESPRING MY QUESTION IS WHY I DO NOT SEE MY PRODUCTS PUBLISHED WHEN I LOOK FOR THEM IN THE CATEGORIES THAT ARE USED ... MY DESIGNS ARE IN APPAREL ..ANIMAL LOVER
  • Hi @Yndira Bastardo
    To show up in the category of Teespring marketplace you have to optimise your campaigns according to our standard. 
    You have to think from the customers' perspective. As a customer, what you would search to buy such shirt. Then, optimise your campaign with those search terms what come into your mind as a customer. 

• edited March 27
    Hi there, I'm new and have a question please. Is there a way to sell without a campaign? I'm asking because I have bought a few times here and had to wait 3 weeks for the campaign to end before I got my Tees. Is there a way to have sales ongoing and have the shipping process start as soon as they pay?
  • Hi
    i'm newbie. If i don't make a campaign, i use my website to sell the T-shirt. Is that OK? TY
  • Zafar Hossain ZafiZafar Hossain Zafi Teespring Team
    Hi @clark
    You have to create campaigns first then link up them with your site. So that, people redirect from your site to the campaign page. 

If you have your own bulk orders then you may directly contact at [email protected] 
  • Is there anyway to covert T-shirts on Teesping into my website? Because i want to SEO them from my website.TY