Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10k spots open for #BoostedCanvas listings on eBay, Amazon and Walmart

We just opened 'Art' categories across our Boosted Network, and have 10k spots to fill for Canvas Prints. You know the drill: launch Canvas Print campaigns and tag your descriptions with #BoostedCanvas to get your designs listed. You'll have until Thursday afternoon PST.

We're seeing sales in the thousands coming into our #BoostedPillow listings, and think Canvas Prints will be even more successful. Learn more about how to get listed/check out a video of Haritz modeling the awesome quality of Canvas Prints here: https://goo.gl/mEEbLF!

Happy Monday everyone :)

https://goo.gl/6QhX9R

Comments

• I'm having trouble finding any pillow designs on the network sites to see what they're looking like. Shouldn't they show up when I do a search for "teespring pillow" or similar?
  • Bridget C SauerBridget C Sauer Teespring Team
    @Bill_Nickerson Here are just a few examples: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=teespring+pillow&_blrs=spell_check

We are slowly and surely adding our Boosted Products to all Networks! 

• I'm not sure what's going on, but even with the link you provided, I'm not seeing anything from Teespring in terms of pillows. I see tees and books about Teespring if I search for "teespring" by itself. But I just see pillows from non Teespring sources in all 3 of the networks. Could it be due to my being in Canada? I don't usually have a problem with that when searching, but you never know.
  • Aslo, I don't see any teespring pillow on the network sites.
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Yes I think search results (not seeing pillows) could be based on your location in this case...
  • edited August 2017
    Bridget C Sauer ... What is the right height and width ratio for canvas print?
    Thanks

• Yes I think search results (not seeing pillows) could be based on your location in this case...
    Thanks Kate. I am using the .com sites rather than .ca but I suppose they still see my IP address is Canadian.
  • Bridget C SauerBridget C Sauer Teespring Team
    @RobinKhna see below for print dimensions:

Hey, everyone! Heads up that there are only 1,100 spots left for #BoostedCanvas on The Boosted Network.
    Submissions close at 12 PM PST tomorrow (August 3rd) so you definitely have some time to get your last few designs in!
  • Will there be any other spots available in the future? I think I have some designs that can sell.
    Yes definitely! You can continue launching these products for a chance to get featured, we'll need more than 10k in the future.