Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing apparel options

Hi, I would love to add a design to the american apparel t's but they do not pop up as an option when I go in to make a design. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @MisterWashington -  AA was acquired by Gildan this year and I believe this has impacted their ability to supply products. All available products are listed in the Teespring Launcher, so if you do not see a product/brand this means it is not available at this time. 
  • Hi, I had a similar question, so rather than opening a new thread I hope it's better to ask here. Please let me know if this is a bad practice. 

I currently have a design up, and certain sizes of one specific color are unavailable. I assume this is because of low stock of that particular blank, but is there a way to know for sure? And if the stock is low, is there a way to know when it will be restocked? We're doing a short campaign and this was a color we were really hoping to promote the most. 
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @BacklogBoys - yes you are correct in assuming that "unavailable" means out of stock. I'm sorry but I'm not sure when the product will be available again...you can try asking customer support ([email protected]), they may know more!