Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

order not received yet

I placed order the day I started campaign on July 11, just to try the service and products myself, and it has gone week over the delivery date and I still have not received the products; what is more, my local post office left me a card saying, parcel cannot be delivered because there is a fee of £12 that needs to be paid; this doesn't make sense, because, the money is out from my account. and on the cost breakdown it stated $16 for delivery included.
Has any of the campaigners had this kind of issues when they order, if so could you advice me on how you dealt with it, as I am new to all this; I was not prepared for this as it was my understanding that there is a system in place within tesspring to handle this.  Does a recipient who has paid in full in advance, get involved in the process of this?

Thanks 

Comments

• HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    Hi @Ezgiamen Y Temnewo I'm so sorry to hear that you had issues in your first order. I've just checked your order and it seems that you placed an order in a US campaign, that is why the parcel arrived so late to the UK. Next time, please make sure that you place an order in a EU fulfilment region campaign so you get the order faster and cheaper.

In regards to the fee, can you please contact [email protected] with your order ID number? They should be able to provide you with the information needed to solve this matter.