Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Design Text Shifts

It seems that many times I design a new shirt, the text I have placed on the shirt during design will shift and get itself cut off. This has happened, and now I have customers who got shirts that had text missing from my design. I didn't even notice it until I bought one myself, then looked closely. My design did NOT have the text up against the print line. Now, I've been trying to launch new campaigns using a similar text and logo, but the text, EVERYTIME, is shifting to the print line and getting CUT OFF! Why is this happening? I have my text centered and more than 2 INCHES from the print line. Why is the campaign cutting them off, shifting the design over? This is wasting my time, and I'm sure I'll have angry customers in the next few days giving you and me bad reviews. This isn't from adding new products either... I know about those shifts...It doesn't matter which one I choose, it still shifts it over to the print line and cuts off text. How can I avoid this issue? What exactly is happening??

Comments