Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

saved but missing designs

i have some designs i created and saved and now i cant find them, i have looked it up on the net and it says to go into drafts of load saved,,, thats great and all BUT i DONT have them buttons for me to access, so what is the point of having a save button if you CANT access the Tees that you have created ??????

Comments

• HaritzHaritz Teespring Team
    Hi @Kevin Townend Welcome to Teespring! I've checked your accounts and fortunately I can see all your new designs in the "draft" section.

If you want to carry on working with them, just click on the "Resume Draft" button as shown below. 

Let me know if you have any issue!

Cheers,
    Haritz

• I have the same problem like Kevin. I save my design, and i don't see any draft. 
    Can you show me how to find them?
  • Thanh said:
    I have the same problem like Kevin. I save my design, and i don't see any draft. 
    Can you show me how to find them?
    i have checked my draft, thanks
  • zafar Hossainzafar Hossain Teespring Team
    @Thanh
     How many saved designs do you have? 
    Can you please give us a screenshot of what it appears to be after clicking the "draft"? 
  • I am new here and have the same problem. I can't find any area that even lists 'drafts'. Thanks for any help out there!
  • Oh my goodness, spoke to too soon! Found them! Feeling pretty silly now! 
  • Hi I cant find any area that even lists "draft" .I need ur hep. and also can I save my design in my laptop??
  • @Haritz I need ur help. under save button got no draft or other button.....
  • I can see where my drafts are supposedly living, but I can only seem to access the most recent.  where are the others?  thanks!