Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekend technical issues

Anyone have any info on when we can expect designer-side technical issues to be resolved? At first I was only having trouble designing pillows (could get through the design process but the product got stuck and never listed) but now it seems to be happening no matter what product I choose. Now I  can't even get into the design area. Live chat was a dead end. Any help would be appreciated! 

Comments

• Did you try a different browser?
  • Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Travis Nischuk did you have the same issue on a different browser? If yes, you may want to notify [email protected] about this issue...I haven't seen this before!
  • I have experienced this in Firefox on 2 different machines (laptop and desktop). Sometimes it just doesn't show up. Sometimes the design gets created and posted but the pillow is blank. Then sometimes the page just shows up black. Then all other tabs in the browser do the same thing and I have to restart my browser to clear it.

I am assuming that this is likely due to a rush on people adding pillow designs for the boosted pillow campaign. When I contacted support they suggested clearing the cache and cookies. Not sure why that would help. I tested under Edge on my desktop and still had problems getting a design to load but didn't get the black pages there.

But sometimes it works.