Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Custom URL

Does teespring have an option to create a custom URL for a storefront or will it always be teespring.com/storefrontname? 

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    @Evancbell I know this is something we are working on! Not sure on the timeline for when it will be available though.
  • Okay, great. Thank you Kate. 
  • @Kate Shoaf

Just as an extra data point for you all, this is something I'm really interested in too.
  • In the meantime,  what I have done is I bought a domain, and just have it set to foward to my teespring storefront.  This way you only have to pay for a year of owning the domain,  but don't have to pay any hosting fees or build your own website, unless you want to organise your store better, which I heard it something they are working on as well.
  • This is desperately needed. I'm unfortunately not going to be able to use your storefront and setting up an entirely different site until we are able to white label the domain. Keep us updated on progress with this feature
  • Yes, this is something that has been holding me back also.  It just doesn't make sense to have not to be able to assign your own URL onto your store.
  • Hi Terry O'Connor, Now the self-service function for customizing your own URL is not available yet, so if you need this to set up, please contact your account manager to help you out.
  • Hi Terry O'Connor, Now the self-service function for customizing your own URL is not available yet, so if you need this to set up, please contact your account manager to help you out.
    So I CAN have www.mybrandname.com setup?  That is great.  Is there a cost to this?  How would I go about initiating this procedure?

Many thanks
    So I CAN have www.mybrandname.com setup?  That is great.  Is there a cost to this?  How would I go about initiating this procedure?

Many thanks

Any more information on this somewhere?
  • edited April 10
    It is really not that hard to make a custom domain name until they support it truly. If you have a domain name with any of the major players such as Go Daddy, just use forwarding with masking. Your custom domain name will show up in the address bar to your customers and no one will be the wiser that it is actually http://teespring.com/***** as the underlying domain name.

• edited October 7
    Thanks for the insight Kate Shoaf, Kim Assawawongkasem, and Joshua Nelson. Tight work on sharing the information. Later. 
    - jdthedeveloper
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
     :) 
  • Hi guys,
    Set my domain forwarding and wondering if anybody else got the message: "teespring.com refused to connect."
    Domain registrar is godaddy. Forwarding set with masking.

• Hi guys,
    Set my domain forwarding and wondering if anybody else got the message: "teespring.com refused to connect."
    Domain registrar is godaddy. Forwarding set with masking.

Update: Works quite well without masking. At least we have that ATM.
  • I'm sorry, but we do not offer coding or embedding options to link to another site.