Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sell my stores !! is that possible ?

edited July 2017 in Discussion
Hello everyone ,
A friend reffered teespring to me ,i think in the last april because he knows that i have good skills in design .it was the case and after a little time i launched 3 stores funny guy's tee  baby rompers  young girl's items  ,meanwhile i followed hours and hours of facebook ads tutorials ,at final, i launched severals compaigns with my little budget .i have followed litteraly the instructions i've got an average of 14 convesrions /20$ budget for each compaign but still 0 sale on my poor dashboard :# now i can't launch any compaign anymore because of budget/noreturn.
i think im good in design but really bad in sales 
so i'm asking if any one here can help ? are these 2 options possible:
1-find someone here in teespring as a team parnter who can manage with ads
2-: sell my stores! i mean find someone here in teespring community who can buy them 

Comments

• Kate ShoafKate Shoaf Teespring Team
    Hey @Yacineroom - just taking a quick glance at your designs...it's not clear who the target audience is, and your niches are all mixed within the same store. Picking a niche that is passionate enough to purchase a design is the first step. I'd check out this discussion thread with tips from top seller Marvin Espina. 
  • yes  :# my first big mistake
     thank you for your feedback kate