Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Change Design

Is it possible to change a design after it has been finished and posted to my site?  Changes things like colors of already selected styles, change text on the design, etc.
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm new & was wondering the same; From what I can tell you can only change the content on the description of the page after the listing is already published... you can add new items to the listing after it's live, but I don't see any way to remove options like styles or color on a listing you've already created... Which means if you want to change it, you'll have to repost everything over again from scratch it looks like and just remove/archive the original listing...

Can someone help us here? Am I understanding this correctly? Are TrinityForce and I missing something?
  • I'm so sorry but once the design is launched you will not have access to edit the design. 

We can however help with removing products from the listing if you would like. You can shoot over an email to [email protected] to have an agent assist with removing items. 
  • We can however help with removing products from the listing if you would like. You can shoot over an email to [email protected] to have an agent assist with removing items. 
    Being able to edit/remove items on our own would be fantastic! As a newbie, I created my first design and slapped it on a number of different products just to see how everything works, but now I'm thinking I need to limit the listing to just a few styles and colors so I'm not overwheming customers with options. Unfortunately, I can't do that now and I'm afraid to delete the listing because it's the perfect campaign id...

If I delete the listing entirely and recreate the product listing with the limited colors/styles I want, will I be able to reuse that same campaign id or is that one now used-up and lost forever?
  • We can also help to making the url available again for you. 
    You can contact our support team and request the current url be changed so that you may reuse it on a new listing.
  • Oh sweet! Good to know. Thank you!
  • You're welcome!  :)