Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Messaging Groups

I have been noticing drastically wrong numbers when trying to send messages via created groups. For instance, my best seller which I created two groups for to test, shows a total of 3, and 0 emails.
Why would this be? I am noticing huge discrepancies across the board with regards to this, and it isn't a new occurrence.
Thank you for your advice

Comments

• Unfortunately there are several known bugs with the mobile app and it's no longer available in the app store. The mobile app sends users a notification for both sales and reprints. This is confusing because you might think a reprint is actually a sale. For the most accurate analytics we recommend checking your dashboard analytics. 
  • thanks for your response, but that isn't what I'm talking about. I'm referring to the buyer messaging system. A list of buyer emails is not populating equal to number of orders. For example, if i sold 50 of a design, only 2 emails are appearing.
  • Buyers need to opt into sharing their email addresses with the seller - if they do not opt into this you will not have access to see their email 
  • thank you, that explains a lot, but still not sure why I'm seeing two different numbers for groups that I created with identical campaigns
  • I would suggest to shoot in an email to our Seller Support Team to take a look at it for you. 
    [email protected] is their email address. 
    You can also send in a live chat :)