Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Having No Luck At All.

I have close to 10,000 Pinterest followers, 7,000 Twitter followers and post to Instagram regularly (not many IG followers, and 0 on Facebook).

It's been many months and I haven't sold a single t-shirt. 

I haven't spent any money on advertising, but I have not had one sale with all that I've done.

Do my designs suck? 
Give me your honest feedback, I can take it.

https://teespring.com/stores/bottomsuptees
(@bottomsuptees on FB, IG etc...)

Cheers! 

Comments

• I think your content looks really nice! I've been having a lot of trouble too, but with no where near the success in followers you have. Not sure how you've had no luck so far, I hope the best for you!
  • I appreciate your response @Nicole_S .

Turns out selling tshirts is harder than I thought. One thing I know for sure, you have to spend money on ads. Facebook is the worst ... if you don't spend money on FB, nobody sees your posts. Pinterest is definitely the best for exposure.

Yes, I have a decent amount of followers, but I'd rather have 20 buyers than 10,000 followers.

Good luck to you too. Cheers!!
  • I'm new to this too, and though your designs are really good...Perhaps try designing something other than Beer Tee shirts...Just am observation...Everyone doesn't drink alcohol...I am one of those people. 
  • Hi @JeffD_63 . Thanks for your reply.

I did think about changing my niche, but it's too late now. I guess drinkers would rather spend their money on a case of beer than a tshirt. Although, I do have many whiskey tees also.

But let's keep trying. Maybe Christmas will generate a sale or two.

Good luck with your project. Cheers!!
  • Hey, what’s up?  It’s a competetitive business don’t get discouraged though.  You’re designs look very professional.  Keep pushing, success isn’t an overnight thing.
  • Thanks for your comments @icdc ...
    I'll take your advice and keep on trying.

Cheers!!