Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone else got shunned from teespring marketing?

edited October 30 in Discussion
I once posted here having payout issues and almost immiditely after all my products were no longer being marketed on ebay, google and other sites. Why? I was just asking a question? If this is how you guys do business that's kinda wrong IMO. If It Is Let me know so I can pull all my designs and promote them elsewhere.

Comments

• Marketplace search results are ranked based on an algorithm combining buyer search terms, listing keywords, sales history, and seller trust scores. 

To increase your ranking in search results we recommend optimizing listings, driving sales, and complying with our design policies. Learn more about trust scores https://community.teespring.com/training-center/seller-trust-score/

• Nope. My listing were selling high volumes and then I complain about something and my listings are no longer visible where they were marketed at. I highly doubt that's coincidence. But hey at least I know the practices you guys use.
  • My apologies for any confusion. 
    Unless your accounts Trust score was lowered for violation of any policies there would be nothing on our end that can cause you not to receive the same amount of views or traffic to your designs.