Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Embed Teespring Storefront on my Wordpress site

I tried to do this by putting my store front link in an iFrame but got an error saying it wasn't secure.

Comments

• I'm sorry, but we do not offer coding or embedding options to link to another site.

We do offer a store option for all your designs. This would be a great place to house all your designs rather than having to share individual links. 

Take a look here to read more about creating a store and growing your brand: http://community.teespring.com/training-center/teespring-stores/

• There are two major issues that are preventing me from using Teespring. 1) You cannot edit a design after creating a listing and 2) I have to send customers out of my site to yours and cannot have my products within my own site 3) Even if you have a store front on Teespring, you cannot group designs by a category.
  • My apologies - you are correct we do not offer those 3 options here at Teespring. 
    Happy to pass along your feedback to the Team though!