Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Question: Are we still unable to delete our items?

I know we can archive but if I am not happy with one of my designs I would like to be able to delete it altogether. This is another practice that seems exclusive to Teespring, the inability to delete our designs should we wish to do so. I personally am getting tired of wasting a considerable amount of time and effort, not to mention wasting money on FB ads, only to be refused access to the marketplace. Seems we are not allowed to show up in search, according to Kate, and now I have to go waste more time I would much rather be putting into designing and promotion, but I am curious to find out if this is legal. At any rate, if we chose to delete our accounts, do we have the option of taking our work with us, deleting it from this site? You talk to us about "trust scores"? Well I am getting a very bad feeling about trusting this company and if I choose to leave, or you get tired of my speaking up and ban me, I want to know I don't have to get into a big legal battle to protect my work and it will be pretty easy to know where it came from. I've kept records. Can we delete our work?

Comments

• Still waiting for a response. Do we have any way to delete our designs from here?