Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Profits magically change ***WHICH ONE IS RIGHT?***

Okay how do I know what the profit really is?
I set price on Classic Pullover Hoodie in the edit window to show profit of $11.13. After I save changes the profit shows $7.93.
I set price on Classic Crewneck Sweatshirt in the edit window to show profit of $11.22. After I save changes the profit shows $8.02.
Some people might not care, but I would really like to know what the profit actually will be. Will somebody kindly answer this?

Answers

• if you upload images on both sides you profit will decrease
  • The products to which I am referring have design on one side only. The issue is that the profit shown on the design page changes when you look at the products page. I have received no answer to why this occurs.
  • Just curious...your default currency is set to USD or something else?  Just asking because my profits change like that too but  because I use another currency for payouts.
  • Yes USD. Part of the mystery is that only certain items change. Most remain the same. I still have no answer as to why this happens.