Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing Browse Art

I am a new seller, and when I created my first 2 shirts (3 or 4 days ago) I was able to upload designs from teespring, now I can only find that option if I choose that I want to buy a product, not sell it.  What am I missing?  The entire create page has changed and I am assuming it has to do with the new launch, but I can't find anything specific about it.  Can we no longer use stock images for campaigns?

Comments

• I think I found what I was looking for, when I went to payouts, then launch campaign it took me to where I wanted.  Weird, roundabout way to get there..
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team
    I'm so sorry but with the new update there is no longer a clip art option or an option to remove the background. 
  • Why on Gods green Earty would you take that option away? The ability to remove backgrounds is essential to all the art ive ever done and been great. This new format is terrible. I cant add outline to the texts anymore or remove backgrounds. This is not good and needs to be brought back please.
  • Chassity HernandezChassity Hernandez Teespring Team

If the image you uploaded has a background, that background will indeed be printed. If you need assistance removing the background, we've included a link to help. Once the background is removed, you can upload a new image on Step One.

http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-remove-background-image-in-powerpoint-design-ht#sm.0003mr2e51d69dvapyp2ijg3ovb5j