Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viral campaign (great post engagement and reach), but no sales.

I don't understand what is wrong, does my niche just suck? I paid a designer on Fiverr for a unique design not available for my niche, the very first time that I revealed it, I made around 10 sales (hoodies) + a few side sales for other types of products. Since then, I have not been able to make any sales (out of 127,000 followers on my page). It makes me wonder, am I too late for the whole Teespring + Facebook thing or am I just doing something wrong? My niche is really small, somewhere around 50,000 to 500,000 depending on what I target. I don't think my design is the problem, since many people tag and share to tell their friends that they need it. I don't think price is the issue either since my hoodie costs around $36 which seems low compared to other hoodies on Teespring. At the end of the day, I think it's just the niche (which would be reptiles/pet owners).

Comments