Looking for some answers?
This is the place to start.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New here and got some questions

Hi All,
I am so excited to start my journey here on Teespring. I do however have some questions that I couldn't find answers for.

1. I sold 3 shirts but my quantity is set to 200, what happens if I don't meet that 200 quantity when the campaign ends? Do I still get some payment from it? Will my customers still get their shirts? I read that you can always relaunch your campaign. How does that work?

2. Is there a way for me to get a sample of my t-shirt. I would like to see them first before I sell them to my customers to verify the colors.

3. What happens when I duplicate my campaign and the 2nd campaign is set to only 3 quantity and it sold over that limit? What would happen to the first campaign I created that was set for 200 but was never reached?

Anything would help! THANK YOU!!!

Comments

• @theartofsanna

Welcome to Teespring! 

The 'goal' is an old feature (back when there was a minimum to print). Now you only have to sell 1 item and we will fulfill orders for you. We are going to remove 'goals' from the launcher with our next update (coming soon) to help avoid any confusion.

I’m happy to say, Teespring has no minimum order size. Order 1, 10, 100 or 1000 - it's up to you! Once you are in the designer www.teespring.com/direct-design you will see a unit box to the right where you can enter the quantity of your choice for samples :)

All campaigns will have an end date, however they are auto set up to run continuously. 

This means once the campaign runs out of time it will auto re-open on it's own again and again until you choose to shut off this feature, if it recieves sales or not :)

You can find this feature located within the individual campaign settings (that little gear icon located to the right of each campaign on your dashboard). 

For futher support you are more than welcome to email [email protected] 
  • Thanks, Chassity!! Customer support has been really awesome!
  •  :) 
    Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.